Guilty Pleasures starts off with: Leia from Leia’s Delight! She is not only extremely beautiful, with perfect hair, she is a sweet, caring and a passionate lady. The diversity of her blog is amazing, but my personal favorite is her Sunday Musings.
1. What kinds of things you want people to know about you?
2. What is one philosophy on life you live by?
3. What is one goal you are currently working on for yourself or your blog?
4. What is one of your guilty pleasures or obsessions?
5. And lately my obsession has been people’s views on kids. So talk to me about kids, what do you think being a parent would be like?
You know, one of my high school friends just got married and had their first kid (he was born yesterday!), so I’ve actually been thinking quite a lot about what it would be like to have children. Firstly, I’m absolutely petrified of being pregnant – I’ve always had a fear of being fat and I’m scared I won’t be able to lose the baby weight, since most of the ladies in my family haven’t been able to. I’m also worried that I won’t eat the right things or live healthily enough while I’m pregnant, and I’m terrified of actually giving birth – the amount of pain I’m going to be in is already scaring me! Plus I’ve heard horror stories of body parts ripping and having to be stitched up again… ack!
However, pregnancy fears aside, I love the idea of having children. I’ve always adored little kids and think it would be absolutely wonderful to have two of my own! (Even though I know I shouldn’t be contributing to overpopulation…) I’m also worried I will be more of a ‘friendly’ mother than a ‘disciplining’ mother, which might be a bit of a problem, because I can’t stand rude, badly-behaved children!