The segment of Guilty Pleasures features: Sassy and fun with a slight shoe fetish (which I love about her) Sherin from HiFashion. She is always optimistic and therefore is a fantastic fashionista!
1. What kinds of things you want people to know about you?
2. What is one philosophy on life you live by?
3. What is one goal you are currently working on for yourself or your blog?
4. What is one of your guilty pleasures or obsessions?
5. And lately my obsession has been people’s views on kids. So talk to me about kids, what do you think being a parent would be like?
I would definitely love to have children in the future, no more than 3 though. I can’t wait to dress them up in the coolest clothes, hehe, and I’ve already mentally named them. Right now, I’m slightly scared of children, lol (all my cousin’s are pretty bratty), but I haven’t had much experience with kids as I’m only seeing my cousins for like an hour at a time, and only once every few months. I have no idea what life would be as a parent, pretty difficult I suppose, but I can imagine it definitely being worth it.