Just so you know, I actually have been using a self tanner, wait? What? YES that’s RIGHT!…but not on my lovely face. I am simply letting you in on this secret so that you know you can fake a tan look on your face!
1. Start with a clean face. Add your liquid foundation and concealer (I use liquid. We all know this. If you do not use liquid, simply put on your concealer only.) Top it all off with your mineral foundation!
2. Grab your bronzer, using an angled brush, chisels out that area between the jaw line and the cheek bone. You can slightly use your bronzer on the bridge of your nose, and even more slightly use it on your forehead and chin.
3. Take a lighter bronze color and use it like a blush. Start under the pupil of the eye and pull up into a slight angle following the chiseled cheeks you already did. Now grab an orange-ish blush and lighten it up a bit.
4. Use a fan brush to apply your highlighter. This is the “current” thing about bronzer. You want a 3-dimensional look, which in makeup terms means highlighter! Sweep across the top of you cheek bones making a slight curve toward the outer eye, the bridge of the nose, and chin. (Anywhere the sun would hit you naturally).
NOW ONTO THE EYES! This is the same technique used in my MK video.
1. Use MK Sweet Plum over the lid.
3. Use white under the eye brow.
4. One last time, touch up the bottom with the MK Sweet Plum. (In other words go over the same area you applied it the first time just to define it.)
5. Apply MK Ultimate Mascara!
6. TOP IT ALL OFF with this AWESOME COLOR MK Sugarberry!
See, even a White T can be glammed up with some cool earrings and purrrrfect makeup!
EVERYTHING I am wearing in this Video is MK! And I didn’t even plan it that way! Only exception are a couple of the brushes I’m using…
I also want to brag for a bit, a full face look under 11 steps?! Not to shabby Eh? So did you like it? OH YOU DID? I can hear your smile all the way across cyberspace!