1. What technology do you use in blogging? The internet. lol I also use my camera which isn’t very exciting. I also recently got a video camera. I have taken a few makeup tutorials but haven’t gotten around to messing with them yet.
2. What computer and online technology do you use? Online? Well just on my computer I use Photoshop, and Picasa. When I am in a hurry I use Picasa, but can easily pick out pictures edited with Picasa which bothers me for some strange reason. I also use Facebook, WordPress (which I LOVE), seldomly IFB, and Chictopia. I am only on Chictopia because I want a reward. I know, how shallow.
3. What is your process for taking pictures? Grab camera, grab tripod, hopefully head outside. Set timer, pose, look at picture, decide what I want different, pose again. etc. Normally I can get away with taking only 5 pictures. But for a good post I normally have to take 15-20.
4. When it comes to backdrops for your photos what do you consider? Do you scout locations or shoot the same spot daily? I try to make sure the background is decent without any major distractions. I also like to take pictures by trees. I normally take them in my yard. I don’t particularly want to take pictures of myself with a tripod in the middle of the city, while trying to chase down Myles. Yeah, not a good combo.
5. If you could splurge and get one new piece of equipment what would you be buying? I would get a much more expensive, professional camera. I actually know how to use one a little since my sister Sarah taught me who is a professional photographer. She actually took my bridal, engagement, and if you look under the family tab, under together and teens you’ll find some of me with ridiculously long hair. Even one where I am dressed up like a pirate! Seriously though, you should check out her work. It is beautiful!