My new favorite song…
1. Most readers and fellow fashion bloggers value authenticity in the blogs they read. How would you describe blog/blogger authenticity? Blog authenticity to me is creating a unique aesthetic to your blog.
2. When it comes to your blog how to you infuse it with that true/authentic feeling? In real life I am very random. I think that is evident. I also don’t mind posting things that aren’t perfect. There is beauty in everything.
3. Have you stopped following a blog in the last three months? What made you lose interest? Yes, because I don’t feel a connection with the blog or more importantly the blogger.
4. We can’t communicate effectively on our blogs, something we don’t live in real life… what are some ways you try to live an authentic life? I do not agree that you can’t communicate effectively even if you haven’t lived it in real life. That is part of the beauty of a blog, it is personal, and you can make it something that isn’t your life. I personally don’t do this, but I don’t think it is wrong to do so.
5. Give a shout-out… Which bloggers do you think are truly genuine and why? Devilishly Pleasurable stands out to me as being truly genuine. She have a very different aesthetic than me, but I appreciate her diversity and enjoy seeing what makes her unique. I also think The Drifter and the Gypsy is genuine although I have commented on her blog and she has never commented back. I still keep finding myself intrigued with the beautiful pictures she finds and shares.
By the way, my entire outfit is thrifted! I also wore this during the day at home, by myself.