REALLY QUICK… I posted something I feel about judging people over appearance here. Please read it.
Here are a few giveaways for you. Hopefully none of them are over yet!
Sandy a la Mode has a lot of Giveaways right now!
1. How do you determine what you will wear that day? Most days I choose in the morning. But lately I have been thinking about it the night before.
2. Do you plan outfits out in advance for a whole week, month, weekend? Maybe up to a week in advance if I’ going to wear a dress or skirt.
3. Do you have any specific way of tracking outfits and items already worn so you don’t repeat? I don’t. I also don’t think repeating outfits is that big of a deal. I also have a good memory.
4. How do you discover new combinations of items in your closet? (Trial try-ons? Hanging items together?) In my mind. I use to do a lot of trial try ons, but I am trying to not make so much of a mess in my bedroom, so I do more hanging items together, and think up cobinations in my head beforehand. Sometimes I even dream up outfits and patterns!
5. To streamline the process for 2011 what is one new thing you can do to cut down your dressing time? I want a more organized closet. Simply that.