Sorry my answers are short.
1. Which holiday party are you looking forward to attending this year? Well I have two. I am throwing a Christmas party, after Christmas…and New Years I am going to my aunts! I bet we will have enchiladas!
2. What is your go-to holiday party outfit? Um…a cute sweater, jeans and heels? Although this year I am making a sparkly purple skirt! I think I will wear that! And have no fear! I will show you when it is complete!
3. Do you go dressed in something that would be impractical to wear at any other time of the year? No, I don’t think so. Except this skirt will be pretty intense, but I will wear it other times of the year.
4. If you are going to a house-party what gift will you bring to the host/hostess? Um, we don’t do house-party gifts. Rather, everyone brings some food!
5. If you could buy only one trendy piece to update your holiday party wardrobe, what would you get this year? I didn’t realize that people bought stuff for the holidays other than gifts. Maybe I am bias though since my birthday is the same time. My piece was that beautiful cashmere/silk cardigan. Which won’t actually be here until January, but hey!