1. Do you post pictures on your blog, or would you if the opportunity came along, of people with poor fashion//beauty sense?
No. How can you have a positive outlook on life when you are putting other people down? Everyone has something beautiful about them. I believe everyone has the right to express themselves however they want.
2. Do you read any blogs that highlight the bad? Why?
I read one blog that can be ruthlessly mean at times. However, it is a blog thing where a bunch of people post really random stuff, and in general it isn’t highlighting the bad. I have considered stopping reading it before because I hate that about it, but I really do like all of the other stuff it posts.
3. Should these bloggers get permission to post the pictures from the subject in the same way the street-style blogs do?
If I personally was going to take pictures of someone, I would ask permission.
4. As human beings we are fascinated with disasters – of all sorts – why do you think that is? How do the blogs/websites that highlight the negative thrive?
I actually don’t agree with this. I personally am not fascinated with disasters. Sorry, I don’t really have an opinion as to why negative blogs thrive.
5. For many, fashion is subjective. Do you think, there can be anything that is objectively bad in the fashion world?
I think personal hygiene is a must. Also wearing clothes is a must. No nudity. ;)