Katy asked some fashion beauty questions.
But before I answer these I wanted to say sorry for not having very many posts lately. I’ve been busy…and recently made curtains for my living room! I love them! Also to all the new and old commenters, I really appreciate you stopping by!
1. What do you think are some of the top fashion don’ts?
I think people should dress the way that they want to. I think to really be fashionable though, you need to dress somewhat age appropriate.
2. What previous fashion don’t do you now wear with pride?
I use to be so scared of red lips, because of my yellow-ish teeth, but now I wear it like it’s second skin!
I also once swore I would never wear pointy shoes, (When I was in Iceland I saw them for the first time, I was like 15? They were fashionable there, but not in the US. But now they are a staple in my wardrobe.)
3. Do you think there is a universal fashion do?
I think everyone can pull of a structured classic dress.
4. What items lately, either recently in style or coming in now, do you think should never make it off the retail shelves?
I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE HAIR stuff coming out. Sorry, but that’s just gross.
I personally don’t like those leggings that are all floral. But yesterday I did see heavier girl with black hair walking on the street all done up. She was adorable, she had floral leggings that were gray, a black dress, a cute headband, white flats and a belt. She was carrying a bouquet of about 30 balloons! It was so cute! So that kind of changed my mind.
And I know a lot of people don’t like harem pants, but I personally do…although they are really funky, and I wouldn’t spend my money on something that I know will go out of fashion quickly… but after reading Lori’s response I’m questioning… lol
5. In your opinion, is there any blogger, fashion icon, celebrity who some how manages to pull off some fashion dont’s and still look good?