I am soooooooooo excited to share this look with you! Do you want to know why? Because it is fast and easy! I really hope some of you try it out! Seriously I tried to make it super simple so that you can try it!
I only used 5 products total. Including my mascara and eyeliner!
What I used, All very affordable products! And if you don’t have one thing, use something similar!
1. Almay eye liner in Black.
2. Covergirl eye shadow in Lime Alive.
3. Socialite mineral eye shadow from E.L.F.
4. Loreal double extend mascara.
5. A lipstick that is close to your natural lip color!
6. I only used the little sponge that came with the eyeshadow, so no brushes needed for this look!
How to get the look!
1. Line your eyes how you would regularly, doing the waterline and top lash line. But the trick is to do this super big exaggerated triangle at the end.
It is perfectly fine if it doesn’t look that great.
2. Use the Lime Alive color over the entire lid, including the eye liner.
3. Go over where you put the black liner with Socialite, using the opposite side of the sponge. Also do a thin line under your bottom lashes.
4. Take the Lime green and go over everything again to soften the look. Blend well.
6. Put on your favorite lipstick, trying to stay really close to your natural color.
This look shouts instant glam! Sorry this last picture of me is slightly freaking. The light was harsh, but it showcases my makeup well.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THIS EDITORIAL. I’M TRYING TO MAKE THEM A LITTLE MORE FRIENDLY FOR YOU LADIES! DO YOU LIKE THE LOOK? ANY REQUESTS?
Also, if you haven’t checked out my new project, Try the Look. Love it. Crave it. Please do! I am excited about my blogs makeover (as in trying to be more original), and I hope you ladies are too!